Industrial Liaison Program - ILP
- Promote cooperation and information flow between the academic research staff and the high-tech industry
- Provide technological depth to Israeli and international companies and produce a competitive edge in global markets.
- Help recruitment of excellent students by the industry.
- Conducting workshops in which members of the Industrial Liaison Program are exposed to the most recent research activities of the CCIT. A comprehensive list of the workshops is given in the events section in the ILP site. These events cover the area s of Information Theory, Communication, Networking, Nano technologies, Computer vision, Signal and Image Processing, Multicore Systems and more.
- Encouraging definition of research projects and organization of consortia (e.g. "Broad-Band Communication") as well as facilitating the development of advanced and novel communication technologies.
- In coordination with the appropriate academic supervisors, the Center for Communication and Information Technologies hosts, for short periods of time, scientists, development engineers and technical managers employed by member companies.
2014 EE Research Day Presentation