Industrial Liaison Program - ILP
- Promote cooperation and information flow between the academic research staff and the high-tech industry
- Provide technological depth to Israeli and international companies and produce a competitive edge in global markets.
- Help recruitment of excellent students by the industry.
- Conducting workshops in which members of the Industrial Liaison Program are exposed to the most recent research activities of the CCIT. A comprehensive list of the workshops is given in the events section in the ILP site. These events cover the area s of Information Theory, Communication, Networking, Nano technologies, Computer vision, Signal and Image Processing, Multicore Systems and more.
- Encouraging definition of research projects and organization of consortia (e.g. "Broad-Band Communication") as well as facilitating the development of advanced and novel communication technologies.
- In coordination with the appropriate academic supervisors, the Center for Communication and Information Technologies hosts, for short periods of time, scientists, development engineers and technical managers employed by member companies.